It's that time of year again, my friends! It's time for another 10 x 10 challenge. In case you don't know what the 10 x 10 challenge is, it was created by Lee Vosburgh of Style Bee as a way to challenge herself to style 10 looks over the course of 10 days with just 10 items from her closet. It's totally in line with my own values and the vision behind my business: we can do more with less. It does seem like a lot of the folks who participate in this challenge are a part of the slow fashion movement, as well. They support brands who consider the social environmental impact of the garments they're wearing. Pretty cool. Oh and Caroline of Un-fancy is co-hosting the challenge again and I've already heard from quite a few of you that you'll be participating (I'm looking at you Brianna and Leslie.) I remember feeling totally inspired and connected to my community last time I did this challenge, which made me want to do this all over again!
Once again, and to no one's surprise, I have created a simple color palette with my 10 selections from my closet. The stripes make this mini capsule feel full-on summer. And, just like last time, I'll be sharing day-to-day reflections and outfits on my Instagram during the challenge and I'll do another round-up post when everything is said and done. If you're curious, you can check out what I selected for the winter 10 x 10 challenge here. I'm so excited to participate again and I can't wait to see what you all put together! Without further ado, here are my 10 items.
1. eli & barry tank 1 in "foam" linen (launching 8/8/18).
3. lotta from stockholm braided clogs (discontinued style).
4. beatrice valenzuela sandalias in nude (maybe my most worn shoe besides my Blundstones).
5. state the label smock.
6. me-made japanese linen cotton dress.
7. eli & barry pant 2 in "tea stripe" hemp organic cotton (launching 8/8/18).
10. elizabeth suzann harper tunic in ivory linen (arrives to my doorstep by TODAY so this is an image from ES's website.)
Good luck, all!